These Buckeye Brownies are a hit with everyone. They will be asking you for the recipe. They are rich in peanut butter flavor and gooey chocolate. In my opinion there is no better combination for a dessert. This is a must try for all the Reese’s Lovers out there.
- 1 package of brownie mix
- vegetable oil
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- For Brownie: Prepare and bake brownie mix in a greased 13″x9″ baking pan according to package directions. Let cool.
- For Middle Layer: Mix powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter and peanut butter. Mix well and spread over cooled brownies. Chill for one hour.
- For Top Layer: Set aside 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips to garnish the top. Melt together remaining chocolate chips and remaining butter in the microwave in 30 sec increments, stirring occasionally until melted.
- Spread over brownies.
- Let cool; cut into squares and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy these as much I did!