Ready for a Chocolate Coma? have I got a heavenly candy bar treat for you. These Candy bar bites are to die for, they oozzz chocolate and have a nice crunch from the peanuts in the Snickers. The Peanut butter from the Reeces keeps the top layer soft while the kit Kat is solid and crunchy. There are only 3 ingredients however a bit labor intensive with unwrapping a lot of mini candy bars. I let my girls, DivaZ and DivaB handle this part, they loved it!
- 1 Big Bag of snack size Kit Kats
- 1 Big Bag of snack size Snickers
- 1 Big Bag of snack size Reeces
- Line an 8×8 pan with tinfoil.
- pulverize the Kit Kats in food processor or smash them in a zip lock bag, then melt in the microwave and spread into bottom of the pan.
- Put pan in freezer to harden the Kit Kats for about 30 mins.
- Melt Snickers in the microwave and spread over hardened Kit Kat layer.
- Stick the pan back in the freezer to harden the Snickers for 30 mins.
- Melt Reese’s Cups in microwave, stir well until clumps are gone and spread on top of Snickers layer.
- Put it back in the freezer for 30 mins to harden.
- remove from pan and let sit for 30 mins or until chocolate is soft enough to cut into 2″ x 2″ squares. Best served at room temperature.