Have dinner done by the time you get home! how exciting is that? I love my crockpot and the fact I can relax when I get home instead of rushing to put good food on the table for my family. I use my crockpot at least once to twice a week depending on how busy we are. This recipe for Creamy Crockpot Chicken is so creamy and delish! Its an easy recipe to start with if your new to slow cooking. The chicken cooks for 6-8 hrs and by that time is it so tender and just falls apart allowing for the sauce flavor to really marinate.
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 can 10 1/2 Oz Can, Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tbls Butter, Melted
- 1 pkg Packet, Italian Dressing Mix
- 3 pounds Chicken Breasts, Boneless, Skinless
- 1 box 14.5 Oz Box Pasta (any kind)
- Stir broth, cream cheese, soup, garlic, butter and dressing mix until well combined. Add chicken. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork while it’s still in the crockpot and mix to combine the shredded chicken with the sauce.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add pasta to chicken mixture and mix until combined.