You can’t have Thanksgiving without having stuffing or dressing to douse with gravy. As usual I wanted to keep my meals as easy as possible but still be a show stopper. This easy Thanksgiving stuffing recipe combines a nice herb flavor with the savory taste of sauteed onions and celery. A premade stuffing mix makes this stuffing so easy to prepare.
Hope your Thanksgiving plans are coming together and remember you don’t have to spend all day in the kitchen to have a fabulous holiday meal.
Easy Thanksgiving Stuffing
- 1 lb ground pork or sausage
- 5Tbs Butter
- 5 Stalks Celery Chopped
- 2 med onions chopped
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 12oz Pkg of herb stuffing
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook ground pork or sausage and drain grease. Set aside.
- In same pot Sauté butter, celery and onions for 3-5 mins or until tender. Remove from heat.
- Add pork, chicken broth and stuffing to pot, mix lightly.
- Put stuffing mix into backing dish and top with g