My sister (Diva Jeanie) is an amazing cook who is always trying new things, kinda sound familiar, huh? Well she made these really cute Hash Brown Breakfast Cups. They are so perfect for feeding several people. You only need a couple ingredients and a muffin pan. She paired hers with fruit and a yummy cappuccino that I wish I was drinking right now!
12 Breakfast Cups
- 1 pkg shredded potatoes
- 12 Eggs
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. put 3 Tbls of shredded potatoes in each cup pressing lightly to make a bowl.
- Spray potato bowl again with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Watch closely to make sure they do not burn.
- Let cool for 5 mins. Crack an egg into each potato bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake until the whites are set, about 15 minutes.
- Top with Cheese and enjoy!