Feeling like a simple Italian Dinner tonight? These Pizzeria Calzones are so simple to make with only 4 ingredients. I was able to throw these together last night, when my original plan didn’t work out… calzones to the rescue!
I made two batches, one for dinner and one to wrap up and put in the freezer for another crazy night where our plans fall through.
- 2c Mozzarella Cheese
- 1c Pizza Sauce
- 1can (13.8oz) refrigerated pizza crust (I used Pillsbury)
- 1pkg Pepperoni’s
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Lightly flour your surface then unroll the pizza dough. Pat out dough to form an even rectangle; cut into 4 pieces.
- Spread 2Tbl of Pizza Sauce on each square then layer the pepperoni within 1/2 inch of edges. Top with 1/2c Mozzarella Cheese.
- Fold each rectangle in half; seal edges with fork. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 15 to 17 mins. or until tops are golden brown.