The holidays can be one of the busiest times of the year. I want to make it easier for you by sharing these super moist and easy sour cream biscuits. There is only 3 ingredients you mix together and bake. These biscuits are very creamy and moist. They have a savory butter flavor to them that you wont be able to resist. When I make these, they always go quick.
This easy biscuit recipe can be doubled to accommodate a crowd for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any gathering.
3 Ingredient Sour Cream Rolls
- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 12 Biscuits
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Whisk together butter and sour cream until blended, whisk in flour just until blended.
- Fill muffin tins two-thirds full, smooth tops.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 13 – 15 mins or until lightly browned.