Me of the most mouth watering blueberry pancakes that are nice and thick with a buttery crunch to the edges.
Top with blueberries after you pour your batter and watch for the tiny bubbles, then flip.
Ultimate Blueberry Pancakes
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbls sugar
- 2 Tbls lemon juice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir all ingredients together except butter and blueberries until well blended.
- Put one dab of butter on hot surface and wait til its melted and bubbly. Then pour 1/4 c of batter right on top of the butter. Top with 5 or 6 blueberries.
- Cook until you see tiny bubbles in the pancake and the edges start to harden. Flip over and cook for an additional minute or two until a light golden brown.